Are you having a nice day guys? I am, because I’ve been nominated for another award by the dear and kind María @ Bookgraphy! María has a lovely blog with great content, and it’s no wonder she’s been nominated for this, so go and check out her amazing site. 🙂 I honestly love these award prompts, as they allow us to find out more about each other in a truly fun way! I’m also terrified of it because I’m running out of facts about me. 😂
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
1. The first fiction book I’ve read by my own free will (not including the school reading) was The Adventures of Baron Münchausen. It’s a short and terribly funny collection of stories about an adventurous Baron who travels to the Moon, rides flying cannonballs, pulls himself out of a bog by his own hair, etc., and is a pathological liar. 😄 Ever heard of the Münchausen syndrome?
2. My favorite foods are french fries, peanut butter and sweets.
3. I once had a possible ghost encounter/revenge? There’s this weird ancient grave in my hometown which is shaped like a huge stone coffin standing above the ground. Of course there is a local legend which tells that the man was a vampire, and that he couldn’t be buried below the ground as his coffin would always rise above. So they closed him in the stone coffin to keep him inside.
The weird goth teen I was, I had a photo session with my goth friends in the old graveyard. We took turns and posed laying on that coffin. The camera was mine, so after the session I went home to put it in my room before going out again. I unlocked my room, put the camera on my desk, went out and locked the room again. The camera was gone when I came back home. No one in my family had the key to my room, and no one knew what was on the camera so there was no reason to take it. My room was on the 2nd floor of the building, and the doors to the balcony were closed. No explanation whatsoever, and the camera was never found again. 👻
4. When I’m hungover and my head hurts I listen to composers like Stravinsky, Dvořák, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, etc. It helps xD
This is a masterpiece, rewind to 31:30 if you don’t trust me.
5. My favorite season is Autumn, even though we don’t have real Autumn here anymore. I used to love the smell of rain, colorful crunchy leaves, no bugs bothering you, and of course it’s the pumpkin and Halloween season. 😊 Now we mostly have just the rain and thunderstorms.
6. I have this weird thing where I associate numbers with colors, and it’s always the same number to color pattern. Like whenever I think of 3, it’s red, 7 is green etc. I just googled it and it’s called synesthesia. Lucky me, adding one more condition to the list. 😄
7. I’ve watched The Nightmare Before Christmas over 20 times. Over the years it has become a Christmas/Halloween tradition, and I enjoy it each time. I still remember the Christmas morning when I saw that magical scene with a door in a tree for each holiday for the first time, and I still want to know what’s behind the other doors. ❤️
Every song in this movie is a masterpiece. Danny Elfman ❤
I nominate: Amalia @ The Opinionated Reader | Aurora @ Aurora Librialis | Frankie @ Freed by Fiction | Gerry @ The Book Nook UK | Grainne @ Darkly Whimsical Reader | Hana @ Lady Bibliotaph | Kara @ Bernard’s Book Blog | Laura @ Always Me | Nicki @ Secret Library Book Blog | Norrie @ Reading Under the Blankie | Paige @ Just one more Pa(i)ge
Of course, if you guys had already done this or simply don’t want to – then no worries! 🙂