I was nominated for yet another award, by the sweet and amazing Amalia @ The Opinionated Reader. If you haven’t, go check out her blog, because she posts the most beautiful reviews! It’s a well-known fact I love answering questions, so here we go:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
1) If you were obliged to read the same book every month, which one would it be and why?
I would like to say Harry Potter, but that is seven books, and I say Harry Potter too much haha, so I’ll go with The Hobbit, the most adventurous and coziest book of my childhood/life.
2) If you were a planet, which one would you be and why?
Hmmm. Neptune or Pluto. Both are beautiful, but Pluto is one of my sign’s (Scorpio) ruling planets, and I feel sorry for it for being rejected its planet status. How could they?! Look how gorgeous it is!
3) (Because I know we’re all lovers of Mythology) What are your favourite Greek and Norse deities?
Oooh I love mythology. 😀 My favorite is actually the ancient Egyptian one, but I love these too. My favorite Greek deities would be Artemis and Demeter. Norse I have more: Odin, Loki, Frigg, Hel and Skadi.
- What are your favorite mythological beings?
- Which book did you read because of the pretty cover, but you didn’t like it in the end?
- Which is the one place in the world you’d like to visit before you die?
Gerry @ The Book Nook UK
María @ Bookgraphy
Norrie @ Reading Under the Blankie
Loretta @ The Laughing Listener
This was really fun, can’t wait to read your answers to my questions! 🙂