I’ve been nominated twice more for this cool award by some of my favorite bloggers, Gerry @ The Book Nook UK, and María @ Bookgraphy. Go and check out their amazing blogs, they’ve got plenty of excellent content! I’m a bit slow lately on tags and awards (and posts in general, let’s be honest), because I’ve been playing Stardew Valley like a maniac, so sorry everyone, I’m coming back slowly and I’ll do all the tags, promise. 🙂
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I’m addicted to video games, like when I start one I can’t really stop until I finish it, even if that means I’ll play until the dawn breaks. The problem is, some games I love don’t have an end. At the moment I’m playing Stardew Valley, like I mentioned, I’m mining, farming and fighting like a boss. I haven’t managed the fishing bit yet though. Anyone else playing this?
- I’m addicted to TV shows, like when I start one I can’t really stop until I finish it, even if that means I’ll watch until the dawn breaks. Déjà vu much? My favorite shows are Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders, Fargo, Westworld, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, How I met your mother, Friends, Charmed, etc. etc.
- I’m also addicted to sweets…My favorites being chocolate, ice cream, stroopwafels, speculaas, etc. (I wish I was born in Netherlands or Belgium).
1. If you had to name a cocktail after your personality what would you call it? Bonus points if you know what ingredients it would have.
Ummm The Indecisive Procrastinator? 😂 Ingredients: beer. 😂🍺
2. You’ve woken up and had the sudden realisation that you’ve grown a pair of wings. What do they look like? Do they suit you?
Lol Gerry! Hmm some sort of fairy wings, like made of cobwebs, moss and fireflies. They suit me all right.
3. If you didn’t have to sleep what would you do instead?
4. You have to chuck three books you hate into the volcano to appease the god/goddess of bad books. What three go in?
Oh noes. Hmm, The Crow Garden goes in first, Caraval second, and then another copy of The Crow Garden. 😂
5. You’ve fallen down the rabbit hole and have entered Wonderland. Where the first place you head to? Why?
I’m going to the tea party! Because it’s the only right thing to do!
1. Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
Umm, I don’t have any, I like my real boyfriend better haha, but I do have book crushes if that counts? There’s Kell from Shades of Magic of course, then hmm Gansey from the Raven Cycle, and Robb Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire.
2. Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill.
Oh god. I’d make out with Robb, as he’s not marriage material, if you know what I mean, then I’d marry Kell, and kill poor Gansey (like he didn’t have it coming).
3. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
Lol what is there more to explain? Robb is not good at weddings (refer to the gif below), so I’d use the chance to make out with him, and I like Kell far more, so I’d marry him, and Gansey was set to die from day one, he knew it was coming.
4. How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
Lol I do not hate you, and I know these aren’t María’s questions in the first place, but you could have used your five questions better.
5. What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
I’d say: Gansey, please take me with you, I’m already half dead from these questions.
My best post:
I don’t consider any of my posts as really good, there’s always something I could have added or said better, but hadn’t thought of it at the time, so here are some I enjoyed writing:
- Author of the day: Edward Gorey
- Book Review: The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
- Top 10 Casual Games Part 1 and Part 2
1. Your top three favorite authors?
2. Now, out of the above three, choose which one you’d kiss, which one you’d marry, and which one you’d kill…mwahahahahha.
3. Do you prefer reading at night or during the day?
4. Name one book for each of the four seasons.
5. You’re running down a dim-lit alley, your pursuer is catching up to you as we speak, his knife glinting in the faint moonlight. You open some random door to hide there, and it’s a library. With all the books that were ever written. You can open only one book and summon a character from it (that’s your power, just roll with it) to defend you, as you’re hurt and weak. You have a few seconds left. Which book is it, and which character?