Hello lovely bookworms! Hope you’re having a nice Friday because for most of us this means – two days off work are coming! I wish we’d invent another day and put it between Saturday and Sunday (We can call it Funday), because I need that more than anything in my life, for real. Now on to this cool tag! I’ve been tagged by the lovely Maria @ Bookgraphy for the longest tag I’ve ever seen. I feel intimidated by the 100 questions I have to answer, but whatever, my weekend’s already started. 😉 Here we go:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t feel comfortable answering)
Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part (let them know on social media)
Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy to copy and paste for the people you tag Listed in the original post – link at the very bottom of my post.
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Nickname – not really, Alias – I use Mallodora Grymm for my art stuff because you wouldn’t believe how many girls share my name + surname.
3. Your gender?
Whatever I may feel like on awful days, I’m neatly reminded by my regular periods that I’m most certainly a female.
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
I’ll be 28 next month, but I feel like I’m 17. 😛
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
His most glorious name is Taco.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have a large dragonfly tattoo on my back.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I like that I’m always positive (Or I try to be), and that I have a strong will and determination.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Contrary to what I said above, sometimes I’m just too lazy and indecisive and feel like meh.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
14. The last thing you ate:
15. Your last phone call:
16. Your last text message:
17. Your last email:
Probably something work related?
18. The last song you listened to:
19. The last book you read:
The last one I finished was The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell.
20. The last time you cried:
Castle Rock, episode 7 – The Queen.
21. The last blog you read:
I finally did some bloghopping last night! I think the last one I visited was Ayunda’s awesome blog.
22. The last person you spoke to:
My sister, Isidora.
23. The last place you visited:
Other than my bed… The art store! I finally bought some art supplies as I’m trying to get back into traditional drawing.
24. Your last holiday abroad:
I had a great time in Greece last month – a travelogue coming tomorrow!
Have you ever?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
An unfortunate number of times.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes, my both grandmas.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Hasn’t anyone? I had a tumultuous youth.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Everyone I know has changed me a bit, in one way or the other.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Oh yes I did.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Not only talking but plotting stuff man.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Unfortunately yes, and I’m still very sorry for that.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
Once I did.
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Have I? Huh!
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Umm once. 🤭
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I don’t think so, even though I find many girls attractive. Girls be pretty.
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Of course I did, a lot of things.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Oh boy. Too many to count, and not just the ones where I trip and fall and spill all of my bag/wallet contents all over the street.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Oh yes, the same bitch from questions 32 & 34.
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
I think, therefore I am?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course I do!
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Let’s say yes.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
If someone is seriously thinking there there isn’t any form of life out there, in this humongous universe, then we need to talk.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Of course, negative thinking can even affect your physical health, let alone mental.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Attraction yes, love comes later.
53. Can money make you happy?
Of course! Money buys books, books=happiness!
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes, I believe in equality, but I’m definitely not one of those neo-nazi-feminists who want to crush all men and watch them bleed.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice, everyone deserves a choice, otherwise you can’t live normally.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I tend to stay away from politics or I get a headache.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Understanding, love and care.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
62. What are you thinking about right now?
How I need to do a bunch of things today and it’s already dark. :S
63. What are you waiting for right now?
For my laundry to be done. 😛
64. What are you most excited about right now?
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
When I have to unwrap myself from my blankie to do stuff. 😦
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Inktober and Mab’s Drawlloween challenges I’m participating in on Instagram. 🙂
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Drawing or reading.
68. Your first best friend:
Andrea was my bff in kindergarten until she moved, dunno where.
69. Your first kiss:
Ugh, with an idiot I had a crush on who was really mean after that.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
I had crushes on half the male cast in the Australian TV show Tribe.
71. Your first holiday:
I can’t remember the first one, but I often went to seaside with my family as a kid in Montenegro.
72. Your first pet:
It was Ziggy the dog, I loved him so much, he got hit by a car. 😦
73. Your first regret:
Ugh I can’t really remember that far dude, but I regret not going to a different high school.
74. Your first job:
The first thing people paid me money for was teaching kids English after high school.
75. Your first childhood memory:
Hmm there are a lot so I don’t know which one was first, but I remember my mom coming home one day from the store when I was 3 or 4, wearing a mask that she thought funny but it freaked me out so much I ran to my room and jumped out of the window. She had to burn the mask in front of me.
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
Relationship. I’m old.
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
Both! Maybe seaside a bit more.
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies
Gasp! Books of course.
88. Horror or comedy
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, cause that way I wouldn’t be the person I am today, knowing the people I know and love.
90. What’s your dream job?
To be an artist. 🤣
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Failure and bugs.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Umm to slow down time so I can read more. 🙂
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I’d be super rich, and I’d buy a small island where I’d go each summer to read and to enjoy the sea air.
96. Would you want immortality?
Yes, because then I could read foreverrrrr.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
Yes, I am. 🙂
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Girl – don’t expect so much out of life, all at once, because everything will come in its own time.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?