Hello everyone! After ages, it seems, I’ve been nominated for something again, yay! This time it’s the Mystery Blogger Award, which I’ve done three times in the past, so that explains the #4, and I’ve been tagged by the lovely witch Elara @ Spellbookworm. If you haven’t already – go and visit her amazing witchy blog, it’s fantastic! Btw, if you’re (You, who are reading this.) doing a lot of tags, feel free to tag me once in a while, because sometimes I have 0 inspiration for writing reviews, and I need something else to write about.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was a kid (Watched The Mummy too many times.)
- I am a coward, yet I love watching the most gory and visceral horror movies there are.
- I hate pigeons, they are the modern plague.
Is there a fictional food or drink that you’ve always wanted to try?
Yesss! Butterbeer! Will I ever taste that magical potion, oh woe? 😦
If you could have one magical item from a book, what would it be?
It would definitely be the Alethiometer from His Dark Materials, that way I could always know the truth of things, and if someone was lying to me.
Are there any non-bookish things you collect?
I love magnets and have a moderate amount, then pretty coffee mugs, and does it count if you’re only starting to collect something and have only one? If so, I have one Funko Pop figurine.
Do you stay away from controversial authors’ books, or do you read them regardless?
I try to separate the author from his/her work. If we’d judge each work of art by its creator, we’d soon run out of things to love. I realize we currently live in cancelling times, but I’m not following the trend.
Would you still blog if you weren’t a book blogger?
I would probably still find a way to share my thoughts, be it on movies, games, or just everyday stuff, because at this point I’m so used to it, it’s become a part of my life.
My best post:
I don’t consider any of my posts the best, but I’ll share some I really enjoyed writing.
My Questions (And one stolen from Elara):
1. What is your most anticipated 2020 release?
2. Do you stay away from controversial authors’ books, or do you read them regardless?
3. What is your favorite book from your least favorite genre?
4. What is your least favorite book from your favorite genre?
5. You are stuck in quarantine with the main character of the last novel you read, who are you stuck with, and how’s it going?
Jess @ Jessticulates
Darina @ Facing the Story
Kay @ Hammock of Books
Alex @ Whimsy Pages
And whoever wants to do it! P.S. If I tagged you – no pressure!